The Classic 500 comes to India. Armed with a potent fuel injected 500cc engine and clothed in a disarmingly appealing post war styling, this promises to be the most coveted Royal Enfield in history.
For those who want it all. The power, the fuel efficiency, the reliability and simple, yet drop dead gorgeous classic styling. The classic turns heads not because it wants to but because it can’t help it. You will appreciate the beat not just for the music it creates but also for the muted feeling of strength and power that it signifies.
The view is simply better when you are astride a Royal Enfield Classic 500 – whether moving or still. Nothing more to be said.
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Features:
* 500cc, 4 Stroke, Single Cylinder Engine
* Classic MudGuard with Stays
* Vintage Tail Lamp
* Classic Speedometer
* Tight Eyes Head lamps
* Toolbox with Classic Design
* Air Filter Box with classic styling
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Technical Specification:
* Engine: 499cc, Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke, OHV, SI Engine, Air cooled, and Fuel Injection
* Bore x Stroke: 84 mm x 90 mm
* Maximum Power: 27.2 bhp @ 5250 rpm
* Maximum Torque: 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm
* Electronic Ignition
* Ground Clearance: 140 mm
* Width: 800 mm
* Wheel Base: 1370 mm
* Length: 2130 mm
* Height: 1050 mm
* Tyres: Front (90/90 – 18) and Rear(110/90 – 18)
* Electrical System: 12 Volts – DC
* Head lamp: 60 W / 55 W, HALOGEN
* Battery -14 AH
* E-Start Starter Motor: 0.9 KW, DENSO
* Front Hydraulic Disc Brake (Disc dia 280mm)
* Rear Foot Operated 153 mm Single Lead Internal Expanding
* Front Telescopic, Hydraulic Damping, Stroke 130 mm
* Rear Swing Arm With Gas Shock Absorbers, Stroke 80mm
* Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.5 ltr
* Weight: 182Kgs.
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Price in India – Rs. 1,24,918/- Indian Rupee (INR) *Ex-Shpwroom Delhi.